Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUZY-Q

Hi!! Did you remember that was what my daddy called you!! and you called him Bernon! I guess the V was too hard to say. Thanks for all the help you've given me with the move and garage sale. I love you and Boyd a lot and look forward to you coming to see us in Williston. Luv U lots!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Suzy! Hope you have a great day.

Susan

Celeste said...

A day late and a dollar short is the story of my life, but I do hope your birthday was a good one, Suzy!! Sorry to be so late to the party, but maybe if I changed my calendar to the right month it would help - lol!

Suzy said...

Thanks for all the good wishes! My birthday was great and lots of fun. Jody, I'm going to miss you so much. Graham won't be the same when you leave. I love you!
Suzy