Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BULA!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my Bula - one of the best ladies in the world -- I've known you all my life and have always loved you. You and John have been so wonderful to me --always so encouraging in all that I tried to do. I will miss your visits but I will be on the phone with you at least once a week. Have a great day -- go to Sonic and have a mocha,carmel Java Chiller and think of me. Love you so much!!! Jody

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I second that!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I love you dearly and miss you a lot.
Go somewhere and have some cheesecake and think of me!
XXOOXX
Keri

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Happy Birthday, Bula! I can see from the post and follow-up comment that you too have the Cusenbary sweet tooth (or maybe that's just Jodi and Keri) ...so, I hope you have lots of yummy treats today, all of them with that grainy white stuff we all love so.

Love you,
Rachel

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Let's all ignore that I spelled Jody's name wrong.

R

Susan said...

Hey Bula!
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day.
Love ya lots,

Susan

Celeste said...

Well I won't pass up another chance to say Happy Birthday to YOU, Bula, Aunt Estelle, lovely person you! Oh, yes, and do all the sweet stuff, too by all means. I might even have some ice cream in your honor after while - hahaha!!