Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, I'm excited!

I have a new job!!! I am going to begin working Monday at the Williston Community Library! I'll be secretary/book keeper/librarian. I am so excited. I love my friends at Penney's and all, but that isn't 'me' and I think this is. Woohoo!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great news, Keri! Is the library as beautiful as the one in Graham?

Susan

Unknown said...

It's ALOT smaller...but it's nice and the people,(it's the norm here) are super.

Celeste said...

Congratulations, Keri! That sounds really awesome and how fitting that our family of readers work in a library. It does sound like something right up your alley, so I wish you the best. Besides all that, retail is no picnic. :)

Candy said...

Ah-h-h, books. What could be more fun? It gets quiet, you get to read. Love it.
Candy

Jody Leming said...

Don't you just know Moma and Lala are up there saying "Well, it's about time we got another librarian in the family". In case other cousins don't remember, I worked at the Graham library for several years before Keri was born. YES, THERE WERE LIBRARIES BACK THEN!!!!!

Celeste said...

Yes, JoAnn...I even remember when the library used to be down there on Third Street or something like that...right off the square. That was a LONG time ago. I agree that Lala and Aunt Pat are tickled!

Suzy said...

Congratulations, Keri! Wow! Surrounded by books all the time every day! What a great job! By the way, I have joined a book discussion club, and we're doing "In Cold Blood" for next month's discussion. I think it will be great fun.
Suzy