Monday, February 22, 2010

Gose-Hill Engagement video

Hi cousins, my son, Houston Hill, is getting married April 10th in San Antonio. This is a slideshow that was shown at a recent couple's shower in Austin. The baby that they are with is Hunter's son, Croft.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

How cool is that!? I love it! People are so creative these days with showers and parties and weddings and all that stuff. Thanks for sharing, Deb. They are a lovely couple and I wish them the best.

Candy said...

Hey, that was great. Mind if I borrow the idea for Nathan and Randi? Houston's Mia is lovely. Tell her we all said, "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY,"
Love you,
Candy

PS you just came in under the wire...missing fan fiction by a little bit.

Susan said...

beautiful, beautiful beautiful!

Susan

Susan said...

beautiful, beautiful beautiful!

Susan

Jody Leming said...

Ah,Deb! That was just wonderful! What a lovely couple they make. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures. Like Candy said, sorry you're not gonna get to read what I was dreaming up for you & Jim in the cousins family fiction story. So good to hear from you!!!! Love to all!