Happy Birthday, Nathan! Bless your heart, I thought Cissy was a bad nickname, but Nat the Rat...don't think I'd appreciate that at all! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Well, he called himself Nation Hensee for a long time. That soon morphed into Nanan (pronounced NAY-nan) and to some of us, that is what he remains. Love, his tell-all Mom
6 comments:
My house loves you too!
:)
Happy birthday to Nathan, Nate and Nat the Rat. Love you!
Aunt Susan
Happy Birthday to my Valentine Boy. Love you and can't wait to see you in March. Have a happy day.
Mom
Nat the Rat...hee
Happy Birthday, Nathan! Bless your heart, I thought Cissy was a bad nickname, but Nat the Rat...don't think I'd appreciate that at all! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Well, he called himself Nation Hensee for a long time. That soon morphed into Nanan (pronounced NAY-nan) and to some of us, that is what he remains.
Love, his tell-all Mom
PS Owen calls him Chip-chip
CHIP-CHIP!!!!!! WHY??? Owen probably doesn't even know why he calls him that!! Melton's nieces & nephews called him "Petey". Never knew why!!!
Post a Comment