Hi this is Keri on my Mom's computer. She just lost her dog, Angel today when a neighbor hit her with the car. Mom's ok, just a bit sad. Angel was a royal pain but Mom enjoyed her. We just got back from 'taking care' of her, and I think Mom's worn out.
Sorry this isn't pleasant, but it's something I wanted ya'll to know, since alot of you have met Angel.
One thing is certain, Angel died happy. Mom rescued her. She was left for dead and almost starved out in the country and Mom took her in, fattened her up and showed her love. She was a tad too feisty for me, but she was a cute little thing and kept Mom company. She will be missed.
RIP Miss Angel...
Keri
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keri and Jody, I am so sorry you lost your little pup. It is amazing how much we love our furry little friends and it's always sad to lose them. My heart goes out to you.
I know what you are feeling right now. Our little critters are part of the family. I'm so sorry about Angel.
So sorry to hear about Angel. I know how much Jody loved her.
Susan
Post a Comment