Thursday, July 16, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE SON-IN-LAW
HEY THERE, SWEETIE!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BIRTHDAY DINNER SATURDAY EVENING ( even if you have to cook it) GLAD YOU ARE HOME FROM NORTH DAKOTA - SURE DIDN'T WANT YOU GETTING TOO COOL UP THERE IN THOSE 70DEGREE DAYS!!! LOVE YOU, JODY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Floyd, but sorry...you're not *my* favorite son-in-law. Lance would not appreciate that - hahaha! I do hope you have a wonderful day!
Hm-m. You're not MY favorite son-in-law either...but I love you just the same. Have a great day.
And what's this about doing your own cooking? Do you sub-let?
Candy
What's for dinner, Floyd? We'll all be there. Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday!
Susan
He had a good bday. We ate alot.LOL
He may go back to North Dakota in a couple of weeks.
Thanks to all that sent cards, means alot.
Post a Comment