Thursday, July 2, 2009

Something really cool I've been doing....

None of you may be interested, but I wanted to share.
I'm a creator of three websites, one is CSI Crime Scene Investigation based (mostly Grissom and Sara though) and we had a contest with real prizes last week. One of my administrators bought collector things like autographed pics, magazines and etc...but I am friends with one of the writers and producers on the show, David Rambo,so I asked him if he could send me some goodies for the contest. He did.


Here is what he sent. I didn't keep any of them. I got first place in the contest (I didn't run the contest, I wanted a prize!) and I won an autographed CSI magazine signed by William Petersen (Grissom) and Jorja Fox (Sara)

The package from the CSI Writer's Office

Autographed script (signed by the writer David Rambo) from "Young Man With A Horn"


Official CSI Season Nine Tshirt only available to cast and crew
Official CSI Season Nine cap only available to cast and crew

4 comments:

Candy said...

Cool stuff, Keri. So that's where Grissom comes from. Who knew?
Candy

Celeste said...

Keri, I think that is way cool. I have never watched that show, but I checked out your web-site when you sent a link a long time ago and I'm very impressed with your web-skills. I still can't figure out how to set up the IE email thingy so I just use the yahoo mail and my computer skills are just sadly lacking. So...although I can't admit to being into the show, I can very much admire your talent and creativity and congratulate you on the cool, cool prizes! We are all family, but all have different interests and hobbies and I could no more expect anyone to get as excited about horse racing or model horses or any of my goofy stuff, but we all still share the common bond of family love.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments about my silliness. I love it. I've had so much fun with my website and have another I'm working on now...(It's all about vampires!) Something fun to do...

Celeste said...

See, that's what's cool about everyone being different and still having fun. I spend my time on the internet reading all the horsey sites so yep, I'm quite the silly for that, but it's not all that strange really. When I was little, horses were the ultimate in my life, so now I've gone back to my childhood - hahaha! I'm proud of you!