Monday, July 20, 2009
THE SUZY!!!!!!!
Did all of you guys get the word that Suzy has been "retired" and will not have a computer till they get one at home? Suzy found out about it yesterday morning and just had time to get the word out before they shut her computer down. She is very, very happy about all this - she was going to leave in January if not laid off before so she was thrilled to be laid off and get severance pay for 6 months. GOOD FOR HER!!!!! She told me this morning that in all the years she had worked there, there has been 33 layoffs. Goodness!! She is relieved and glad she doesn't have to worry about it any more. They came to Graham Saturday morning, bringing Eden with them. Wasn't that sweet!!! Eden had wanted to be here for her Daddy's birthday. We thank them for letting her come with them. God bless family!!!!! Let's all hope Suzy gets her computer soon - she'll go crazy not being in touch!!!!!! Love to you all, Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Suzy!
I can totally relate about being thrilled at being unemployed. Lord knows I am! Congrats to you and I hope you get a computer ASAP. You can find them pretty cheap at WalMart. I wish Eden's computer that she needs could be a cheapo from WalMart. LOL!
I'd like to thank Suzy and Boyd for being so sweet and offering to bring Eden along when they come to Graham. They are so sweet and loving. Just don't bring her all the time.....she MUST find a job and she must stay and work.LOL.
It was super to see her and give her some goodies that I had for her. Thanks again, Suzy and Boyd, ya'll are so sweet to us! Love you!
Happy Retirement, Suzy!!! You'll love it.
Post a Comment