
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Inspired by...
Owen's adorable picture in his hat, I thought I'd post this cute photo Amanda took of Brady in his little sun hat. I think she told me they were at Chic-Fil-A or something and he was being a happy sweet boy. Of course, this proud grandma thinks it's a sweet picture. The biggest problem that I have with all the cell-phone photos and images on the computer is that when I'm out somewhere and someone wants to see a picture of my grandies, I don't have any hard copies to carry with me. Such is the age of the internet I guess.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwww........he is so sweet. Thanks for sharing.
That is a precious picture!
We make the best babies!!!!!!
Omigosh! Look how sweet! That IS a precious picture! You need your kids to get you one of those digital picture books that you can update and carry around.
I'll make a copy and send to you, Bula.
Candy
Post a Comment