Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pictures, I hope











Pardon my lack of blogging skills, as well as my tardiness in posting. I have no idea when the photo was taken of Nick and Jaxon, but I'm just so grateful Nick sent me the pictures I didn't care! They are both so adorable and loved so much. The photo of Wade with Lauren and Sullivan was taken in December when we went to San Antonio. Sullivan was one month old on that day, I think - Wade's birthday. Forgive me if I've posted this one before, my brain is pretty foggy these days. The cute little one of Brady is from when he was just days old, but at least you can tell he's a keeper. I love his red hair! The picture of Caden with her fish is the most recent one - she is so proud of her catch. Caught with her very own Barbie fishing rod! She loves doing all the stuff outdoors with her dad. I think she has her own set of golf clubs and maybe even a bow and arrow set. Hmmm. Can you say spoiled? Ha! Any way, sorry I've been absent of late, but that does not lessen how much I love you all and I'm glad we are sharing this blog even though I haven't participated a great deal lately. I'll try.

3 comments:

Candy said...

EXCELLENT pictures, Celeste. I will print some off and send to Bula with the stack I have sittin on my desk. Never fear, Bula, I really will mail these. You know what? I'm coming to Lubbock today for a screaming trip in and out. I'll deliver them to your house.

Celeste, I was beginning to fear we would not hear from you again. I'm so glad you're back. Don't be a stranger. I love hearing about Caden and her outdoor gear. Maybe we can set up a putting green or chipping green in the back yard for the reunion. That would be fun.

I'm glad you identified everyone. I can't believe Jaxon is that big.

Pretty, pretty babies in our family.
Love you,
Candy

Jody Leming said...

HURRAH!!!!! Loved them. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nick and Jaxon could come for the reunion. My, but our bunch does make lovely babies -- it's in the genes 'cause I've never seen a one that hasn't been beautiful (or handsome). We may not have money but boy, do we have the looks. LOL

Susan said...

I love these pictures! Thanks for sharing them, Celeste. Bring all those babies (and big kids) to the reunion.

Susan