This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Pictures
Greetings,
This is actually Paul posting these (mom's still learning all of this). I'm putting up a photo of Maddie and I, and of the ring. Hope all is well with everyone.
Hi, Paul! Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you and Maddie will be very happy. I hope you will keep in touch with us. Aren't you going to North Texas next year? You will be very close to us. Best of luck. We love you!
Hi there!!! I second what Suzy and Candy said. Maddie, you know we already love you, we heard so much about you. I hope you haven't heard too much about us. LOL Really tho', we are a loving, fun bunch of people, you just have to get useto all the"nicknames" Love you both, Jody
Congrats Paul and Maddie! You both look so great together! Maddie is such a pretty girl and I LOVE the ring. (I'm all about the jewels). Can't wait to finally meet her!
8 comments:
Hi, Paul! Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you and Maddie will be very happy. I hope you will keep in touch with us. Aren't you going to North Texas next year? You will be very close to us. Best of luck.
We love you!
Suzy
Woo-hoo,Paul!
She's so pretty. I can't wait to meet her. Reunion just around the corner.
Have you set a date yet?
Candy
Hi there!!! I second what Suzy and Candy said. Maddie, you know we already love you, we heard so much about you. I hope you haven't heard too much about us. LOL Really tho', we are a loving, fun bunch of people, you just have to get useto all the"nicknames" Love you both, Jody
Hey Paul!
Thanks for the great pics. (nice ring!) Can't wait to see you and Maddie this summer.
Susan
Good job, Paul, she's pretty!
:)
-Rachel
Congrats Paul and Maddie! You both look so great together! Maddie is such a pretty girl and I LOVE the ring. (I'm all about the jewels).
Can't wait to finally meet her!
Congratulations, Paul! Thank you for sharing the pics! Welcome to the clan, Maddie!
Congratulations, Paul and Maddie! You look like a very happy couple!
Post a Comment