Nathan,
Happy Birthday from Steve and me. I hope your day is fun and full of joy. You are the best Valentine present I ever received.
Love you,
Mom
This is my favorite picture of you and your granddaddy.
This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
6 comments:
Thanks. That's my favorite picture too.
Oh, Candy ---- the picture made me cry. Beautiful. I miss all of them sooo much. Please tell me it gets better or maybe it's just because I don't feel the best right now but I am very melancholy.Love you guys, Jody
Jody, sure it gets better, but not right away. You really aren't that distanced from your mom's death to be able to smile at the memory yet. Give yourself time and know we all love you.
Candy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brother!!! I heart, heart, heart you!
Ditto on the favorite picture. It's framed in my house.
-R
Great, Candy, now I'm all teary.
Happy birthday, Nathan!
Susan
Precious, precious picture. Happy belated birthday to Nathan!
Post a Comment