Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brandon's promotion




Just wanted to share our latest--Brandon was promoted on Thursday to Driver/Engineer with the Lewisville Fire Department. He's starting his 10th year there this year. Brandon asked Ronnie to pin on his new badge. They had a very nice promotion ceremony for the three fire fighters that were moving up. Brian Freed, who was promoted to Training Officer, is a former student of mine. What's funny is that Brandon's wife, Jenni, is now Brian's daughter's teacher in 7th grade. I had taught Brian when he was in the 9th grade. I guess what goes around, comes around, or something like that. Martha Ann

4 comments:

Candy said...

Congratulations, Brandon. That's excellent news. The pictures are great too, Martha. Thanks for sharing such a special day.
Candy

Jody Leming said...

How wonderful! Congrats, Brandon Hope to see all of you at the reunion. Love, Jody

Suzy said...

Congratulations, Brandon! I know your family is really proud of you. Now you and Phil are both the same rank at the LFD. What station and shift are you on?
Can we expect another pipe and drum extravaganza this spring? I sure hope so, and have friends that are also looking forward to it! Give details!
Love, Suzy

Celeste said...

Congratulations! That is truly something wonderful and I'm sure you are very proud, Martha. Thanks for sharing the great news and wonderful photos.