You are a wonderful daughter and a great mother. I am so proud of you and what you have become. Hope your day is full of laughter...even if you have to go to work because you live in Oklahoma. Remember the Alamo!
Love you,
Mommy
What you all can't see in the picture is that Rachel is trying on a pair of Mommy's sling back pumps. Already at that age she was a shoe freak.
6 comments:
Happy birthday, Baby Doll! I can remember when your mom decided we had to stop calling you Baby Doll and start calling you Rachel. She said you needed to learn your real name. I didn't think I could do it!
Have a great day!
Susan
Happy Birthday, Rachel! I can see why you were called "Baby Doll". You were an amazingly cute little girl! Candy--how did you let her grow up?
Have a fun birthday! Martha
Martha,
I have to tell you. When Rachel was little she was bothered with dual crowns in her hair. The easiest hairdo was a square parted into the top of her head and the hair pulled onto the top in a pony tail. When John Dowdle first saw that hairdo he said, "Keep her hair like that and you'll have no problem with the boys." I kept it that way until she was about 20...OK maybe not.
Candy
Happy Birthday, Rachel!! What an adorable picture, Candy. Thank you for sharing your little baby doll. She was always a cutie and has grown up quite nice, too!
Oops! Happy Birthday to Nick, too! Please don't feel slighted, but your mama didn't post a cutie picture yet.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a lovely day!
:)
My security word is: nurjecra...really?!
Post a Comment