Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Diane is having a Special Birthday

Diane,
I wish we still looked this good in swimsuits. Check the "off-the-shoulder look".
Happy birthday to you tomorrow! Have a great day.
Love you,
Candy

6 comments:

Suzy said...

And which "special" birthday would this be, Di? I hope it was wonderful and you have many, many more. Happy Birthday!

Suzy

Jody Leming said...

I remember those two sweet girls. And look how nice they've grown up --- it's all in the genes. Have a piece of cake for me and have a great day. I love you, Jody

Martha said...

Wow! What bathing beauties! Happy Birthday, Diane!
Martha

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Diane! True, that photo is quite a treasure, but didn't we have so much fun back then?

Susan said...

I remember that day of swimming in Granny's backyard. Bill kept hogging the water hose. We sure knew how to have fun!

Happy birthday, Diane!

Susan

Candy said...

Susan, I have a great picture of you showing how you felt about Bill hogging the water hose. I'll save it for black mailing purposes.
Candy