Tuesday, October 28, 2008

From the Brazeels

This from the Brazeel clan - Suzy in particular. Boyd and I are enjoying going to Graham and staying in our little house there. It's 986 sq. ft., and we get there about once a month, and our son Mark and his family go stay on other weekends from time to time. This has taken the place of our international travels, it seems, but that's ok. We really enjoy it, and I've already seen much more of the world than I ever expected to. We're still enjoying watching our granddaughters in their various activities: Kaylee in track, Marisa in volleyball, and Emma in drama. All very talented, pretty girls.
When I get this thing figured out I'll try to put some pictures on here. I'm technologically challenged, though, and a slow learner!
This is a great idea, though, and thank you, Candy for your efforts.
Your twisted cousin, Suzy

3 comments:

Candy said...

Twisted, attaching pictures is pretty easy. While you have the post screen open, look for a picture icon on the top of the screen. When you click on it, it gives you the option to add a picture from your computer if you want to. Ta-da.
Candy

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzy!
I notice you didn't mention the address of your little house in Graham. How are all your cousins supposed to drop in unannounced? harhar
Hurry and figure out the picture problem so we can see your beautiful, talented girls.
Susan

Celeste said...

Thanks for that hint on adding pics, Candy. I'm just lucky I remembered my password - lol! I need to get pictures off the camera to the computer and then maybe I can figure it out, too!

Celeste