Dear Cousins,
We have an opportunity to keep in touch...really in touch. Through email and blogging. Who woulda thought? I have set up the beginnings of a blog for us.
Each branch of our family tree will need to be monitored by one of us. For instance, Susan and I will fight over rights to the "Dan, Jr." branch.
We can invite our children to take part and post about our grandchildren (sigh). We can write about our pets, our jobs, our spouses, etc. Since we are planning a reunion soon, we can post about what we want to do and eat. We can discuss available dates and the potential of way too much heat for the backyard.
What do you say? Want to give it a whirl? If not, tell me now so I can stop this.
If so...let's go!
Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GREAT idea, Candy!! I hope that everyone will get on board and be posting lots of comments. I hope I'm doing this correctly. I can never remember my google id/password so hopefully just the name thing will work. If I need to give the google another try, I'll keep working at it. Oh, by the way - THANK YOU!
Celeste
Woo-Hoo! Sounds fun. It'll be good to keep up with everyone. Let's see some pictures of all the little ones.
Susan
That's a wonderful idea, Susan, but, um, how do we upload pictures? Do we need to send them to you, Candy?
Post a Comment