Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Boda Bunch

All of us Boda folks are doing fine. Floyd broke his ankle and is in his second cast, with another to follow, I'm sure. Eden is a senior in high school and is thinking of being a Theater Arts teacher. Nick is in 8th grade and is playing football for the Graham Dogies. Madison is almost 11, and in fifth grade, doing great in school and loving life. Buzz is fat, sassy and very spoiled-nothing new there!
I am fine. I run several websites and stay busy busy busy!

Eden ready for prom
Madison

Nick at his first homegame
Our Buzz



3 comments:

Candy said...

I can't believe those kids are that big already. Just yesterday, Eden was in a high chair in my back yard for our first reunion at my house. She is so pretty. I know you are proud of all three.
Candy

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember Eden at the last reunion in the Falls. She spent most of the day eating her name tag. Now she's a real beauty! Madison is a cutie! And Nick looks like a professional NFLer. What are you feeding that boy?
Give us more pictures!
Susan

Celeste said...

Cool pictures, Keri! Can't believe the kids have gotten so grown up. Now all of a sudden, I do feel just incredibly *old*.

Celeste