Thursday, October 23, 2008

Calling for Pictures and Memories

Steve is going to scan some of the old pictures I have into my computer so that I will have some pictures to post other than Owen (my grandson) or Mandy (my dog). Though I have to tell you...Owen is stinkin' cute and a credit to us all. I have two pictures already that I want to share with you all. One was taken of Mama, Susan and me when we lived in Graham and Daddy was in Korea. We took the picture to send to him. It's one of my favorites.







The second is my favorite of Daddy. What a handsome devil. As he would say, "I don't know what it is that makes me so handsome on a Thursday."



Look out, ya'll. I know Owen is going to show up soon. Get your grandkids ready.

Love you all,
Candy



7 comments:

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Granddaddy is so handsome!!
-R

Celeste said...

Yep, I can hear Uncle Dan saying just those very words! Thanks for the sweet memory.

Celeste said...

Forgot to say I love that other photo of your mom and you girls, too. Quite a pretty bunch.

Suzy said...

Hi, all! This is wonderful! I hope we will all utilize it to keep in touch better and for all kinds of neat thing - like invitations for homemade ice cream!
Speaking of which - I hope we can get the reunion set soon, so we can all make plans for that day and descend on Candy like a swarm of locusts! Love you all! Suzy

Anonymous said...

Yes, we were a lovely bunch (when I was three), but now I fear I have more in common with Buzz Boda (see above blog).
Susan

Celeste said...

Susan, you crack me up!!!

Love,
Celeste

Suzy said...

I have some pictures to post, but still haven't figured out how. I don't see a picture icon anywhere (of course, it's a distinct possibility that I have no idea what I'm looking for!)

Technologically Challenged still