Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wedding Update and more

Is anyone still out there or are we all on FaceBook?  We are all ready for next week. The wedding is on the 8th and even though I'm looking forward to it, I'm ready for it to be over! LOL!

Work has been good for Buster and me. We are both busy and seem to have too much to do and too little time to do it.

 Mom is taking a leave of absence from Wal Mart for a month. Her RA is giving her fits and I think the time off will help. She's doing better and is on facebook alot! Drop her an email and say HI

The kids are doing good in school. Nick says he likes all of his classes and Madison seems to really like hers. I've ordered their Homecoming Tshirts for the game. It looks like there's enough Texans here in Williston that the football team is playing better this year. LOL!

Hope everyone is well. Keep in touch and remember that we love you!

I'll post photos and send some in the MAIL !




3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, Keri!
Don't wait till the wedding to post pictures. We want to see everyone now!

Have fun getting ready for the big day!

Btw, here's how dire the lack of rainfall is in the Falls: At this time of year, we've normally had 19 inches. So far this year we've had 3!

love ya, Susan

Unknown said...

BLAH...sorry about the lack of rain. We have had some here. A bad storm the other night with hail and all. I'd be happy to send some rain your way!
I'll post some pics of the wedding flowers that my friend Andrea and I did.

Suzy said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the big day.