
Today is Michael's birthday and I wanted to share these special photos of these two extraordinarily special men in my life - my daddy and my son. Michael and I have a running joke that he is my favorite son because he is my only son, but you know what, I think I might just say that any way even if I had another three boys. LOL! He has grown up to be such a wonderful and kind and generous person that he always makes me feel so proud to be his mom! We had fun hanging out at the shop yesterday and I am looking forward to having a Happy Birthday lasagne after while. Tom Thumb was in charge of making the carrot cake so we can say we had vegetables to go with our lasagne - ha!! Happy Birthday, Michael, you are my beautiful boy.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday my super special brother!! I love you so much!! I could never ask for a better friend and big brother!! I love you so much Michael Wade!!
Always and forever,
Your favorite 33 year old sister!
Amanda
Happy birthday, Michael. Carrot cake? Yummmm
Love,
Candy
I love the pictures!! Two very special guys!!! I so lucky to have them in my family!! Love to all of you!!
Thank you, JoAnn - I love those photos, too. In the one of Daddy and Michael from way back, there is also a few of that same time with you and Keri!! Wonderful!!
Post a Comment