Sunday, September 25, 2011

Isla turns One

Smash Cake
Isla opens presents with help from Momma, Daddy and Brother
Brother anxious for cake.
I have already posted this three times. You get pictures for now. I'll try for content later.

5 comments:

Susan said...

The birthday party was most excellent! There were presents and cake - what else do we need? Oh yes, a beautiful grandniece and grandnephew!

love you both,
Aunt Susan

Celeste said...

Oh, what wonderful pictures!!! Thank you so much for sharing Isla's big day. Owen is so precious in his waiting for cake anticipation - too cute!! Happy Birthday, Isla!!

Jody Leming said...

AWWWW!!! How precious!!! Looks like she really enjoyed her 'smash cake'. Glad to hear all were there. Isla, your are a beautiful little girl just like your Moma and your Grandmother and Aunt Susan. Much love from your family in North Dakota!!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous and he is so handsome. You have beautiful kids!

Randi Hensley said...

These pictures are great! It was such a wonderful weekend! Isla is, by far, the cutest one year old I know.

When Rachel dropped Chip-Chip (Nathan) and I off at the airport yesterday, Owen said, "Ray-Ray, are you going to miss me?". Tugged on my heartstrings! And the answer, of course, is YES!

Those kiddos are the best.