We'll send out invitations just to let you guys have one (since I know no one is able to come), but I wanted to announce it here....
Eden Elizabeth Boda and Mathew Steven Derry are engaged and getting married on Eden's birthday, Sept. 8th. The wedding will take place under the gazebo at Harmon Park in Williston.
We haven't set a reception site yet, but should by week's end. I'll update you all when I know. I did, however, get the cake ordered, so that is something!
They have a few places they've registered and if you are interested, here they are:
JC Penney's
Target
They are also registered at WalMart, (duh)
I'll update again soon and we'll send out invites next week sometime.
LOVE TO ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The reception will be at the Eagle Ridge Country Club. So excited!
Happy for you all.
Love,
Candy
How wonderful!! This is such an exciting time for all of you! Thanks for sharing the news and hope you will share lots of photos as well.
Congratulations! Post lots of pictures!
love you,
Susan
Post a Comment