Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Randi Hensley, we didn't miss the actual day of your birth, but we failed to stop our celebrating to get it on the blog. We will be better next year! You are a blessing to my brother and to our family. We're so glad we have you!

Love to ya,
Rachel

5 comments:

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Blog master (mom, is this you?!), please add Randi Hensley to the list of July birthdays. We celebrate all month, but she turns a year older on July 5th.

Thanks,
r

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Randi!! Hope you had a wonderful day and I agree with Rachel, keep that party going!

Candy said...

Dear Cousins,
Sorry for the failure on my part. I upgraded my browser and I couldn't even FIND our blog. I was really in a fix for awhile. I'll do better now.
Love you all,

Love you especially, Randi

candy

Jody Leming said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER DAY RANDI!!! I assume cake and ice were served? Love to both of you over there in Chicago..

Randi said...

Thanks, all!! Had a realy nice day--beautiful flowers from the Wests, visit to the zoo Nathan made me a brownie sundae and we watched Sherlock. I am continuing to celebrate for at least another week (or maybe two). :)

xoxo,
the birthday brat.