Thursday, July 14, 2011
MOMA
It's been 3 years tomorrow since we lost Moma. So much has happened in the last 3 years. Bula told me that Allen sent her a picture and a letter. I hope he sent Collie one too. He told her he would be sending me some of the ashes like I requested. I also hope to get a picture. Just wanted to let all of you know. I love each and every one of you!! Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry I missed this when it was posted, JoAnn. I am glad to know your mom is settled in now. I hope it will be a comfort to you for the photo and her ashes to arrive to you also. We all loved her, too.
It's good to have Nana here in ND with us. We are going to find a beautiful something for Nana, but we haven't found a thing yet. Ideas?
I have to say this: I'm not thrilled with Nana's stone. No one asked, so we didn't say what our wishes were, but it SHOULD have said Mattie Faye
with Pat, Moma and Nana.
Should have said beloved Mother, nana, sister, moma. Oh well....
I suppose Nana would say it doesn't matter since it's over and done, but that is what I would have picked.
Did you ever get the picture? By the way, in case you did't get the message, the Woodman of the World stone is Aunt Alta's. I was glad to finally figure out where all those graves were. I think I will remember from now on. If you need me to take a picture, let me know and I'll do it the next time we're out there.
Post a Comment