For anyone who loves to read, I have started a new website! I'd love for all of you to join-not to work on the site or anything, but to enjoy books, find new ones, and start discussions on books.
This will be a huge site one day! We already have one game, we'll have challenges soon too!
Take a look, remember the site is under construction, and join!
Book Worm Hot Spot! Home - BookWorm Hot Spot
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I keep meaning to check out your site, Keri, but I'm too busy reading - lol!!! Seriously....I do intend to go check it out, but right now I have once more run out of my grown up books to read and I'm re-reading some of the books Sherami left behind - i.e. The Black Stallion series by Walter Farley that us horse crazy little girls read back in elementary school - lol!! At this point, yes, my interests are pretty limited, but I am just impressed that you have the ability to create and maintain web-sites for your favorite passions. Too cool!
Post a Comment