Friday, July 1, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BULA STELL!!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET AUNT BULA---- Hope you have a wonderful day today. I know you are going out to eat with Laurie so have a great time!! You mean the world to us up here in North Dakota -- you've taken over the spot of my sweet Moma had in listening to all my woes and pleasures and you'll never know how much I've needed that 'ear'. Wish I could give you a hug BUT put your arms around yourself, squeeze and says "that's from Jody". Tell my Uncle John to do the same for himself, too. Love you all so very much!! Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday!!!
Hope you have an awesome day. I LOVE YOU MOSTEST!!!
Happy, happy birthday, Bula. Love you so much.
Candy
Happy, Happy Birthday!! I was late on purpose so you could keep the party going - hahahahaha!!! Love you and I do hope your day was fantastic and those kinds of days go on!!
Post a Comment