Hi Danny! It was so good to see you in the store yesterday. The girls are so pretty and looked so sweet and "western" in their cowgirl hats! I hope you got to the airport ok and got Brad and his wife (I'm sorry I forgot her name). I'm so glad they are here for a while. I know it means a lot to Buster and to you. Love to all of you guys. Jody
2 comments:
Hi Danny! It was so good to see you in the store yesterday. The girls are so pretty and looked so sweet and "western" in their cowgirl hats! I hope you got to the airport ok and got Brad and his wife (I'm sorry I forgot her name). I'm so glad they are here for a while. I know it means a lot to Buster and to you. Love to all of you guys. Jody
Oh, and Happy Birthday, too!!! (my bad)
Post a Comment