Monday, April 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGARET KAY

Dear, dear Katie - I hope you have a great day Tuesday. I've sent a card but it will probably be late but I did send it!! We have such wonderful memories together, don't we!! All those Saturdays at Granny's playing in the garage in our hideout. Ah, all the foes we vanquished with our swords from the maple tree - really didn't know we would kill it! And the first cousins to walk the barrels!! We have left such a legacy for the younger bunch!!!! (Do you suppose they are believing all this?) Anyway, I love you so much and will always have such great memories of our youth!! The baseball games, the dress-up parties, and all the wonderful family parties in the back yard!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Bday!!! Hope it's a good one.

Suzy said...

Hope your day was wonderful!!!
Suzy