Well, folks, Buster got his cast off today. His arm looks 'naked' and it's very, very weak. He can't hardly do a thing. He'll be having therapy Wednesday and Thursday, then seeing the doctor Friday. He says it hurts. DUH. He won't ever be 100%, but they are hoping for 70%. Keep him in your prayers, cause the man has GOT to get out of here and go to work before I hurt him worse! LOL!
I don't know if you all heard what I did. It's nothing like Buster did, but it was a new level of stupidity for me. When I was at work, I had to get into the coke machine. I opened it, then had to shut it and when I did, a boot box sized metal First Aid Kit fell on my right foot. OUCH!!! It was so stupid and so funny that I imedately laughed and limped off to work some more. Later, after I got home, my foot swelled up, turned all sorts of pretty colors and HURT! Buster insisted that I go to the ER the next day (Saturday) and I did. It wasn't broken, but the doctor said my foot really doesn't care if it is broken or not---it still hurts! So, I've got crutches, but I am not using them. I'm limping around, but it is getting better. VERY pretty colors! LOL
Nicky (excuse me) NICK will be sixteen tomorrow! He isn't driving yet cause we got here at the wrong time of year, then it snowed, and snowed and so on, so he'll take driver's ed later in the spring or summer. He is hoping for money so he can get either new XBox games or Nintendo DS games. God forbid he saves it like Madison did.
Madison is in a group at her school called "Go Girls, Go!" it helps with positive thinking, body images, exercise, nutrition, hobbies and in general, FUN. She is loving it so far.
We enjoyed watching the Olympics. Never paid much attention to the winter sports other than ice skating before, and since we live here now, we really got into it this year. I cried everytime on of our athletes won a medal. I'm a cry-baby, but it was awesome. Loved the opening and closing ceremonies, too. (well, I could have done without Neil Young , YUCK)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, Keri! As unfun as it's going to be, Buster has got to really work on his therapy to get his strength and range of motion back, and you need to be more careful at work! I bet y'all are really a sight to see - hope the kids aren't making fun of you all the time as mine would be.
Post a Comment