Saturday, March 20, 2010
TAH - DAH !!! Buster's email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, gang - I've got Buster Cusenbary's email address. See, all I had to do was faint at WalMart and call him to take me to the hospital to get his email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, let's get the guy on the blog!!!! Here it is - bchard2ride@att.net - Now all of you bombard him with greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm on it.
OMG, what a wonderful email addy.
Candy
Thanks, Jody! But next time you need someone's email, just break into their house and hack it. much easier than fainting at Walmart....
(hope he doesn't change it now)
Susan
Miss Susan, you are a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!
The question is, does Buster have any interest in hearing from us? He may have been keeping his email addy to himself in order to avoid being blogged to pieces - lol!
Post a Comment