Sunday, March 21, 2010
Chuck's brother
Dear ones, I just heard from Celeste that Chuck's brother had passed away. I didn't know he was a priest. He was having dinner when he had a seizure and was evidently without oxygen for a while. They don't know the arrangements yet but I knew you all would want to know. Let's all pray for them. Love you all, Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, JoAnn. I talked to Chuck this morning and they are trying to coordinate all the arrangements with the Church there and the Colorado National Guard, as Frankie was also a full colonel in the NG. When I learn the details on when we will be heading up there, I will let you know. Thanks for the kind words and prayers.
Sorry to hear that, Celeste. Tell Chuck we're thinking of him.
Susan
I'm so sorry to hear about Chuck's brother. Prayers and hugs for your family! Tell Chuck how very sorry we are for his loss...
Post a Comment