Sunday, March 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK CUSENBARY

Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! Hope you have a great day and the water isn't too deep where you are. I love you!!!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew, Nick!!!! I did try to call him this morning, but ended up singing happy birthday to the voice mail on his cell phone. With my lack of musical talent, mentioned elsewhere on this blog, I'm sure he'll appreciate that. Ha!!

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Nick! Hope you have a good one.

Susan

Celeste said...

Nick just made my day yesterday when he returned my call!!! We had a very wonderful talk and he is such a sweet boy. He may not appreciate being called a sweet boy in his role as Army recruiter and all around outdoorsy/sportsman young man, but any way...it was great to talk to him. They are hoping to be able to make a trip to TX sometime late in the summer, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it all works out.