Saturday, March 13, 2010
I'M HOME!!!!!
Hi all, I got home a couple of hours ago. Thanks for all your concerns - got calls from Cathy, Collie and Bula and John. The doctor has taken me off my blood pressure meds because my blood pressure really took a dive. They did a "Tilt" blood pressure test on me where they take it 3 times in a row, first lying down, then sitting on edge of bed, and then standing up. They weren't too much off or I would have failed the test so I guess I did all right - Candy could tell us more about what that means. Anyway, the blood pressure has been low when the EMT's tried to take it at the store. And never did get up too much. I 'll be able to go back to work Wed. with restrictions - only 4 days a week and 4 to 5 hours a day - that is fine with me. I think (and my child tells me) that I have been really stressed about getting the house sold, betting a loan to get another house, working last week 6 days straight and just having had carpal tunnel surgery again. I had been extra tired. So I am glad that I went on to the hospital - Buster took me, bless his heart, and Keri's mom-in-law came and stayed with me and then brought me home today. Ruth is a doll. THE BUZZ wouldn't let her take him outside when she came over this morning but he didn't pee in the house, but he sure did outside when I got home!!!! He missed his Mimi!! lol Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers. I love you guys!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hoo-ee. You really know how to stir us all up!
I haven't TALKED to so many relatives since the reunion.
Glad you feel better. Remind me to tell you about "orthostatic hypotension". That's probably what you have.
Love you,
Candy
My gosh, Joann! You need to take care of yourself! It's bad enough you're moving away, but PLEASE don't get sick!
Love you!!!
Suzy
Good Lord, Candy, I can't even say it much less remember to ask you about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you are doing better, JoAnn, and it was great to talk to you last night. Just continue to take it easy and don't let all the hooey stuff get you down. Easier said than done, I know, but do take care of yourself because we all love you!
Post a Comment