This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Monday, March 1, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET RACHEL ON TUESDAY
Hey Sweetie, I hope you have a really super day Tuesday. I hope you'll feel like eating some birthday cake. All of us are so tickled about the new baby. I know Owen will be a great big brother. Have a great day. I love you!!!
Happy Birthday, Precious! I hope you had a wonderful day at work and will have a fun party tonight. We enjoyed having you all this weekend. Let there be cake! Love, Mommy
3 comments:
Yes! Happy Early Birthday, Rachel! Hope you will have a great day and feel fantastic.
Happy birthday, Baby Doll! I hope you get everything you want.
Auntie Susan
Happy Birthday, Precious! I hope you had a wonderful day at work and will have a fun party tonight. We enjoyed having you all this weekend.
Let there be cake!
Love,
Mommy
Post a Comment