Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL DAN

Hi William Daniel Dowdle!!! Hope you have a super birthday. May the luck of the Irish be with you!!! It would also have been Melton & my 47th wedding anniversary. Sure doesn't seem that long. I love you and wish we could hear from you more often. Love to Lauren and Levi too!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Jody, Are you talking about "Honk Nose"? Is tomorrow his birthday? He better be wearing green or it's PINCH!!!
Love,
Candy

Unknown said...

Happy Bday Bill Dan!!! Hope you have a great one!

Celeste said...

Bill Dan, sorry I missed your birthday yesterday, but I do hope it was a honkin' happy one! And JoAnn, I even remembered it was your anniversary, too, but had forgotten the # of years. Wow.

It's been kind of hectic because Chuck's oldest brother is in the hospital in Denver and he and his younger brother went up there to see what's going on. We still don't really know much. So in view of all that, I haven't checked the blog, missed Bill Dan's birthday and haven't even been to Facebook - oh, my!