Wade left for San Antonio yesterday so he could be with Sully and Marisa, Mike and Lauren today. I am going with Amanda a little later this afternoon and we will get to have cake with Sullivan tomorrow! I'm taking my camera and hope to get some good pics!
It was a fun trip...well, except for the awful traffic on I-35, but I am so glad we did go. The rain wasn't much fun, but seeing Sully with his foot in his cake was worth it all!! Yes, you are going to love the pictures once I get them loaded to the computer.
I am so happy my daddy, aunt, beautiful cousin, amanda and her kiddos came down for sullys first bday. It wasnt much of a party but meant a lot to have my precious family there!!! love yall!!!
5 comments:
Wade left for San Antonio yesterday so he could be with Sully and Marisa, Mike and Lauren today. I am going with Amanda a little later this afternoon and we will get to have cake with Sullivan tomorrow! I'm taking my camera and hope to get some good pics!
WONDERFUL - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS. HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GIVE THEM ALL A KISS FROM ME!!
It was a fun trip...well, except for the awful traffic on I-35, but I am so glad we did go. The rain wasn't much fun, but seeing Sully with his foot in his cake was worth it all!! Yes, you are going to love the pictures once I get them loaded to the computer.
I am so happy my daddy, aunt, beautiful cousin, amanda and her kiddos came down for sullys first bday. It wasnt much of a party but meant a lot to have my precious family there!!! love yall!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures. Baby + cake = fun pictures!
Susan
Post a Comment