Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON CATHERINE BODA

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET GRANDBABY. TWELVE YEARS OLD!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT - TIME HAS GONE SO FAST. I'M SURE YOUR NANA, YOUR LALA AND YOUR UNCLE JIM BOB ARE ALL WATCHING AFTER YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. I MISS YOUR SWEET HUGS. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND HAVE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR ME!! I LOVE YOU, MIMI

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Forgot to log in.....LOL!

Madison is going to have a great time, I think. She is taking some of my homemade cookies to school tomorrow and then this weekend we are going to take her to see (WOOHOOOOOOO!) New Moon. I can't freakin' wait!!! I think I'm more excited than she is.

Anyway, we are all doing great. Madison is doing wonderful in school and is a sweetie pie. She will have an awesome bday.

I hope to take her shopping to spend the bday $$$$$ I'm thinking she's gonna get.

Love you all!!!!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Madison! Well, sorry it's a little late, but I hope it was a good one!