Sunday, November 1, 2009

Engagement Announcement

Dear Cousins,
I was reading in bed last night when I got a text message from Rachel which said "R U awake?" I was replying (I don't have a keyboard, so it's 'w-x-Y d-E p-q-r-S') when I got a text from Nathan that read "She said YES". He had asked Randi to marry him and she agreed to join our family.
We are all so excited. They have been together for several years now and are precious together.
Next time you see them, ask to see the ring. It's my Nana's engagement ring that was repaired and cleaned up just for this event.
I can't wait till you get to meet my first daughter-in-law.
Candy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well CONGRATS!!!!!! How wonderful. Give the happy couple my hugs!!!

Jody Leming said...

HOW GREAT FOR EVERYONE. And Pearl's engagement ring - how very romantic and how so very "family oriented" I love it. Can't wait to meet her. (Has she been warned about US) lol

Susan said...

Hey Jody, Randi can handle our family - I promise! She's a sweetie.

Celeste said...

Wow! That is wonderful news, Candy! Congratulations to the happy couple! Have they set a date yet? Best wishes to all.