Sunday, August 2, 2009
my hand
Hi to everyone!! I know Keri wrote about my attack from my carpal tunnel but I wanted all to know that I'm to have surgery (everyone go "OHHH!!) on Aug. 12. Dr Dave from Mineral Wells is going to do it (He did my knee and Floyd's carpal tunnel) I was able to see him Thursday in Mineral Wells. He will do it in Graham at the hospital and I'm not getting "up under", just a local. I don't mind being knocked out but it is so hard to get a vein for the IV and I end up soooooo bruised. I hope to be able to watch - I watched Dr. Cawley cut a little cancer (not malignant) off my left arm and was fascinated. We'll see how brave I am this time. So good to hear from all of you who answered Keri blog. Loved it. So anxious to hear about Diane's house. Susan, so glad you're home. Celeste, loved hearing from you and Amanda. I'm glad Candy can paint - I can drip!!! Love to all, Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jody, it's good to hear from you, but I hope typing at the keyboard doesn't aggravate your carpal tunnel further. Good that you'll be having the surgery to fix things and bravo for being so brave. I'm not sure if I'd be up for watching, but maybe...especially with the way they always drape off everything to where you wouldn't even know it was a part of you. Just know that we all love you and hope for a speedy recovery.
Good luck with the surgery, Jody. I'll be in Colorado visiting my friend Ricky that week. I hope your recovery is short and pain-free!
Susan
You are definitely braver than me! I fainted when Mrs. Bishkin pricked my finger to type my blood in ninth grade health class! (But I did find out that my blood type is A positive; she went ahead and typed my blood while I was laid out on the floor). So glad you're getting the procedure done.
Post a Comment