Friday, August 21, 2009

Greetings from Williston,North Dakota!!!!

Hello all!
We are loving it here in Williston. Floyd was given "an offer her couldn't refuse' and we are going to be moving here soon. Mom is going to get custody of our baby, Buzz, since apartment life wouldn't really suit him right now. Mom will move up when housing becomes available.
It's nice here. The town is larger than Graham, but not much. It's got parks for kids everywhere, bike trails, a skateboarding/bike park, ice rink, two movie theaters and more. VERY nice people everywhere and great weather. Yes, it's going to be cold as all get out in the winter,but we'll learn to adjust. I'm scared,nervous, excited and happy about this.
Eden (for now at least) will remain in Irving at DeVry. She is FINALLY employed and is moving to another apartment where she doesn't have to worry about her roomates stealing her food or smoking pot. (yeah, that's not good, is it?) She has made some good friends and is moving in with them and we are please. Eden has also found a church home in Irving and says her Nana would be thrilled.
So, in a couple of weeks, if you know anyone who loves yard sales, send them to 1908 Medora in Graham because we are going to have a massive moving sale where everything MUST go!
I'll send photos of the town when I can.
Love you all.
Keri

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Good luck, Keri!! Once you've made the decision, now you've got to get really busy and make lots of things happen and I don't envy you those chores one bit. Your mom is going to be anxious to be reunited with you all, too, so I'm hoping you'll be able to find a house soon. Stay warm!!