Tuesday, January 6, 2009
LIST FOR BULA!!!!!
Hey out there, would someone please send Bula a list of the birthdays. Got a email today and she wanted to know who's b/day was the 6th. Bill or Candy ---- could you fix her one? That would be super and I know she would appreciate it. I'm not smart enough!!! Candy, I can't believe that Owen will be a year old this month. Wow, does time fly when you get older!!!! LOL While on the subject -- Celeste, we need photos of the new babies in your family. Haven't heard from Wade -- Are you out there, sweet boy?? Deb, I love the pics of Croft but you need to put them on this blog. Vickie, Suzy said you had some pics to put on. Great!! Now, do it!! LOL Diane, I hear you have a new 'puter and have had a class on it. OK!!! Now, get with it. Oh my, what fun it is to be the ELDER - I just give orders all over the place (and noone pays any attention) and it's so much fun!!! Love you all, Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BOSSY!!!! Mercy! I will copy the excel spreadsheet that I have and take it with me to Bula on January 27th. I can send her an email about the January birthdays to keep her in the loop until then. Is that OK, Ms. Elder?
Now the rest of you...snap to! You heard her!
:)
Candy
Um, well, ummm. The dog ate my blog post? Ok, I guess that one won't fly here will it? LOL! It's just been hectic and kinda busy with life and not much time to take care of blogging. I will be posting pictures of the babies when I find some time, hopefully before their first birthdays - lol! On the birthday side of things, thank you for all the wishes for mine! And Happy Birthday to Owen and everyone else that I have missed by not being on here. Oh, one more thing about birthdays - Wade is getting to take some time off and go to San Antonio to see Lauren for her birthday. I'm so excited for all of them!
Love,
Celeste
Post a Comment