Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN. 11 to OWEN DANIEL

Owen Daniel will be one year old Sunday, Jan 11. I hope I get to see that precious boy before he is 2 (is that a hint or what!!) I'm sure Dan and Sue asked Aunt Margaret to make her Angel Food cake for him and Granddaddy is cranking the ice cream freezer. God bless us all. Love, Jody

4 comments:

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Jody, it's not nice to make a girl cry on her baby's birthday. [kiss]

-Rachel

Candy said...

Jody, As you know, no one in this family needs an exuse to tear up. My eyes are pretty red right now. I keep thinking of how much Mama and Daddy would have loved this baby. He'll be doing his "smash" cake tomorrow with true Cusenbary gusto. Pictures on the way.
Nathan and Randi are here at my house preparing to drive to OKC tomorrow and take part in the big party. I can't wait.
Candy

Susan said...

I'm not admitting to crying .. (sniff) .. but I'm sure we (read Candy) will get you some pictures of the big event. Maybe we'll even find a way to get that boy to Graham!

Susan

Celeste said...

Happy belated Birthday to Owen! First birthdays are so sweet and special and with that cake smeared all over them, the pictures are always priceless. And yes, Jody, I can imagine the scene as you described. Well said.

Love,
Celeste