


Hi, y'all! I have been asked by our cousin Vickie Brisco, who shall forevermore be called "Weezer" (Have you seen Steel Magnolias? If not, watch it). She sent me some clippings and asked that I add them to the blog, and will send more later. I hope they show up ok. They're all pretty old - some older than others, but they are neat to see.
I hope this finds all of you doing well in the new year. We had a great Christmas and a fun week at our little house in Graham. We'll be there again this weekend, still taking more "stuff".
Hopefully we will see you soon. By the way, has Candy decided when to have the reunion at her house? We need to get a date set so we can all start making plans!
Anyway, bye for now, and love to all!
suzy
2 comments:
WEEZER & SUZY!!!! I SEEM TO KNOW THOSE FOLKS. HOW WONDERFUL TO SEE THEM. GLAD TO HAVE WEEZER WITH US. ANXIOUS TO SEE MORE. LOVE, JODY
What great pictures! I had to click on them to recognize anyone besides Aunt Pat and Aunt Margaret. Keri, aren't you a cutey? Keep 'em coming Vickie...or should I say "Weezer"?
Candy
Post a Comment