Saturday, March 31, 2012
March 31
For 23 years I have hated the 31 of March. This was the day I lost the love of my life & Keri lost her Daddy. But now, the good Lord has changed all that by giving us our Lily on March 30. I know that all the folks up in Heaven are so proud of her. I have been so blessed all these years. Just wanted you guys to know that. Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love you back.
Candy
So glad that Lily has given you a new way to look at the day. She is going to bring you all so much joy!!
Yes, Lily has made the end of March totally wonderful.
I told Mom last night, while I was holding Lily, that now I know just how much Nana loved me and it makes me miss her even more.
Post a Comment