I hope to at least get Emma's next year. She will be a senior. Kaylee and Marisa will both be off in college and it will be tough to get them home at the right time. But this has been the 18th year, and when I took that first picture of Kaylee at age 3 I never dreamed I had started such a great tradition in the family.
4 comments:
Such pretty girls. Love your annual pics.
candy
Beautiful girls and beautiful bluebonnets! Thank you for sharing!
a couple of beauties!
I hope to at least get Emma's next year. She will be a senior. Kaylee and Marisa will both be off in college and it will be tough to get them home at the right time. But this has been the 18th year, and when I took that first picture of Kaylee at age 3 I never dreamed I had started such a great tradition in the family.
Post a Comment