This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Friday, March 30, 2012
NEWS FROM NORTH DAKOTA
Eden is in labor! She had to be induced due to preeclampsia. I just left the hospital to let Matt and Eden sleep a bit, but everything is going well. Will update when more news is available.
Sorry, I was busy helping have a baby! It took her over 2 hours of pushing, but Lily Liane Derry arrived at 6:05pm today. The baby shower isn't going to happen on Sunday, since Eden will still most likely be at the hospital. I'm posting photos now.
2 comments:
This was several hours ago and nothing new has been added. Guess I'll go check facebook. Love to all the ND cousins!
Sorry, I was busy helping have a baby! It took her over 2 hours of pushing, but Lily Liane Derry arrived at 6:05pm today.
The baby shower isn't going to happen on Sunday, since Eden will still most likely be at the hospital. I'm posting photos now.
Post a Comment