Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Marisa!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Niece, Marisa!! As in Marisa Ellen Cusenbary Patteson so as not to be confused with Suzy's Marisa, who is precious to us all as well. Naturally I could not resist taking this opportunity to go through my albums and find this precious picture of Lala and MamaCush with the kids - sure looks to me like they had their hands full trying to get them all settled. The photo is dated October of 78 so maybe it was getting together in Graham to celebrate Marisa's third birthday - at least that is what I'd like to think. Here is hoping you have a wonderful day today, Marisa!! Enjoy cake and ice cream for all of us!!

3 comments:

Candy said...

so is the baby in the picture (strategically situated on Lala's lap) Amanda or Nick?
Happy Birthday, cuz. You are a sweet one. And forget the cake if you want. Margueritas for ALL my friends.
Love you,
Candy

Jody Leming said...

AWWWWW!!! That is so precious!! Someday (???) I 'll have my pictures out of storage and can look at them again. Lordy, I miss my Granny and my Lala --- would love to have a big hug from them. Thanks Celeste for putting the picture in. Love all my cousins!!

Celeste said...

Candy, the baby that Lala is trying to wrangle is Amanda. Looks to me like they are all pretty figdety - lol! You have to love the patience practiced by our aunt and grandmother - they were truly saints!