I'M GONNA BE A GREAT-GRANDMIMI!!! We are all so thrilled - I was afraid I'd die before I could have a GREAT but now , God willing, I'll see him or her in April!!! Keri (PIPPA) and Buster (POPPA) are tickled too. They are still in Texas with his Moma, Ruth, who had a breast removed. They will have the pathology report on Monday and will start home on Tuesday. I appreciate all the prayers you guys sent to Ruth.
Hope all of you are well --- I've got this crud and am taking Biaoxtin and Musinex ---so I'm blowing my nose alot and having coughing fits. I HATE this stuff!!! Don't forget to get your flu shots, I'll get mine soon as I get over this!!
I'm still gonna get those books out to you guys but it will be a while. I have stacks for Suzy (English and Scottish mysteries), Celeste (animal mysteries), Susan, Candy & Steve gobs of mysteries and anyone else who wants some. I'm reading as many as I can to be able to send them too!!! LOL Oh, Keri brought me home one of Lala's favorites - a Miss Julia book - who wants it???
It's about time for work so I've got to get 'charming' --- I can only be charming for 4 hours -- too much pressure!!!! ROTFL
I LOVE YOU ALL, JODY THE ELDER
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations to all, JoAnn!! That is so exciting. But, for my opinion, you are charming all the time, Dear!!
congratulations. Keep us posted.
Candy
Post a Comment